Dr. Compton is now with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Address correspondence to Dr. Compton, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 2150 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Room #8-429, Washington, DC 20037. E-mail: MCompton@mfa.gwu.edu.
Axis IV Psychosocial Problems among Patients with Psychotic or Mood Disorders with a Cannabis Use Disorder Comorbidity
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 563–567, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Compton, M. T., Simmons, C. M., Weiss, P. S. and West, J. C. (2011), Axis IV Psychosocial Problems among Patients with Psychotic or Mood Disorders with a Cannabis Use Disorder Comorbidity. The American Journal on Addictions, 20: 563–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00184.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received May 4, 2009; revised July 1, 2009; accepted November 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.