Challenges and Strategies in Recruiting, Interviewing, and Retaining Recent Latino Immigrants in Substance Abuse and HIV Epidemiologic Studies
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 11–22, January-February 2012
How to Cite
De La Rosa, M., Babino, R., Rosario, A., Martinez, N. V. and Aijaz, L. (2012), Challenges and Strategies in Recruiting, Interviewing, and Retaining Recent Latino Immigrants in Substance Abuse and HIV Epidemiologic Studies. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 11–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00193.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received November 17, 2010; revised December 20, 2010; accepted December 31, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.