“Injection First”: A Unique Group of Injection Drug Users in Tijuana, Mexico
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Morris, M. D., Brouwer, K. C., Lozada, R. M., Gallardo, M., Vera, A. and Strathdee, S. A. (2012), “Injection First”: A Unique Group of Injection Drug Users in Tijuana, Mexico. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00194.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received November 18, 2010; revised January 6, 2011; accepted January 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.