Dr. Larsen is now at the ADAPT-lab, Department of Psychology, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Dr. Granic is now with the Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
The Strong Effect of Other People's Drinking: Two Experimental Observational Studies in a Real Bar
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 168–175, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Larsen, H., Overbeek, G., Granic, I. and Engels, R. C. M. E. (2012), The Strong Effect of Other People's Drinking: Two Experimental Observational Studies in a Real Bar. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 168–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00200.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Received October 7, 2010; revised November 10, 2010; accepted January 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!