Does Alexithymia Explain Variation in Cue-Elicited Craving Reported by Methamphetamine-Dependent Individuals?
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 130–135, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Saladin, M. E., Santa Ana, E. J., LaRowe, S. D., Simpson, A. N., Tolliver, B. K., Price, K. L., McRae-Clark, A. L. and Brady, K. T. (2012), Does Alexithymia Explain Variation in Cue-Elicited Craving Reported by Methamphetamine-Dependent Individuals?. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 130–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2011.00214.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Received November 11, 2010; revised December 29, 2010; accepted February 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.