Dr. Sheffer is now at the City College of New York. Address correspondence to Dr. Sheffer, Community Health and Social Medicine Department, Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, Harris Hall Suite 400, City College of New York, 160 Convent Avenue, New York, NY 10031. E-mail: email@example.com.
Delay Discounting, Locus of Control, and Cognitive Impulsiveness Independently Predict Tobacco Dependence Treatment Outcomes in a Highly Dependent, Lower Socioeconomic Group of Smokers
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 221–232, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Sheffer, C., MacKillop, J., McGeary, J., Landes, R., Carter, L., Yi, R., Jones, B., Christensen, D., Stitzer, M., Jackson, L. and Bickel, W. (2012), Delay Discounting, Locus of Control, and Cognitive Impulsiveness Independently Predict Tobacco Dependence Treatment Outcomes in a Highly Dependent, Lower Socioeconomic Group of Smokers. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 221–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00224.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2012
- Received December 8, 2010; revised January 10, 2011; accepted March 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.