Dr. Adams is now with the Department of Health Disparities Research at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Address correspondence to Dr. Adams, Department of Health Disparities Research–Unit 1440, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, P.O. Box 301402, Houston, TX 77230-1402. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Role of Emotional Nonacceptance in the Relation between Depression and Recent Cigarette Smoking
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 293–301, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Adams, C. E., Tull, M. T. and Gratz, K. L. (2012), The Role of Emotional Nonacceptance in the Relation between Depression and Recent Cigarette Smoking. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 293–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00238.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Received March 13, 2011; revised April 12, 2011; accepted April 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.