Comparing Substance Use Monitoring and Treatment Variations among Physician Health Programs
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 327–334, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, E., Early, S. R., Gundersen, D. C., Shore, J. H. and Gendel, M. H. (2012), Comparing Substance Use Monitoring and Treatment Variations among Physician Health Programs. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00239.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Received December 22, 2010; revised February 8, 2011; accepted April 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!