Comparing Substance Use Monitoring and Treatment Variations among Physician Health Programs
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 327–334, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, E., Early, S. R., Gundersen, D. C., Shore, J. H. and Gendel, M. H. (2012), Comparing Substance Use Monitoring and Treatment Variations among Physician Health Programs. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00239.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Received December 22, 2010; revised February 8, 2011; accepted April 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.