The Obsessive–Compulsive Cocaine Scale (OCCS): A Pilot Study of a New Questionnaire for Assessing Cocaine Craving
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 313–319, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Vorspan, F., Bellais, L., Romo, L., Bloch, V., Neira, R. and Lépine, J.-P. (2012), The Obsessive–Compulsive Cocaine Scale (OCCS): A Pilot Study of a New Questionnaire for Assessing Cocaine Craving. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 313–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00248.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Received March 20, 2011; revised April 20, 2011; accepted May 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!