Dr. Martins is now at the Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, New York. Address correspondence to Ms. Pacek, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 N. Broadway, Hampton House 888, Baltimore, MD 21205. E-mail: email@example.com.
Race/Ethnicity Differences between Alcohol, Marijuana, and Co-occurring Alcohol and Marijuana Use Disorders and Their Association with Public Health and Social Problems Using a National Sample
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 435–444, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Pacek, L. R., Malcolm, R. J. and Martins, S. S. (2012), Race/Ethnicity Differences between Alcohol, Marijuana, and Co-occurring Alcohol and Marijuana Use Disorders and Their Association with Public Health and Social Problems Using a National Sample. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 435–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00249.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Received January 18, 2011; revised March 1, 2011; accepted July 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.