A Longitudinal Examination of the Relationships between Childhood Maltreatment and Patterns of Adolescent Substance Use among High-Risk Adolescents
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 453–461, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Hyucksun Shin, S. (2012), A Longitudinal Examination of the Relationships between Childhood Maltreatment and Patterns of Adolescent Substance Use among High-Risk Adolescents. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 453–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00255.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Received May 23, 2011; revised July 6, 2011; accepted July 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.