Substance Use Patterns among High-Risk American Indians/Alaska Natives in Los Angeles County
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 445–452, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Dickerson, D. L., Fisher, D. G., Reynolds, G. L., Baig, S., Napper, L. E. and Anglin, M. D. (2012), Substance Use Patterns among High-Risk American Indians/Alaska Natives in Los Angeles County. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 445–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00258.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received April 19, 2011; revised May 10, 2011; accepted July 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.