The Role of Ethnic Pride and Parental Disapproval of Smoking on Smoking Behaviors among Minority and White Adolescents in a Suburban High School
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 424–434, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Kong, G., Camenga, D., Cavallo, D., Connell, C. M., Pflieger, J. C. and Krishnan-Sarin, S. (2012), The Role of Ethnic Pride and Parental Disapproval of Smoking on Smoking Behaviors among Minority and White Adolescents in a Suburban High School. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 424–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00266.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Received May 9, 2011; revised June 15, 2011; accepted July 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.