Self-Reported Psychotic Disorders among Individuals with Substance Use Disorders: Findings from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 531–535, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lev-Ran, S., Imtiaz, S. and Le Foll, B. (2012), Self-Reported Psychotic Disorders among Individuals with Substance Use Disorders: Findings from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions. The American Journal on Addictions, 21: 531–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.00283.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Received June 3, 2011; revised June 18, 2011; accepted June 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.