Association between Craving and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms among Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 292–296, May-June 2013
How to Cite
Seitz, A., Wapp, M., Burren, Y., Stutz, S., Schläfli, K. and Moggi, F. (2013), Association between Craving and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms among Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 292–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.12000.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.