Sexual Sensation Seeking, Co-occurring Sex and Alcohol Use, and Sexual Risk Behavior among Adolescents in Treatment for Substance Use Problems
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 197–205, May-June 2013
How to Cite
Oshri, A., Tubman, J. G., Morgan-Lopez, A. A., Saavedra, L. M. and Csizmadia, A. (2013), Sexual Sensation Seeking, Co-occurring Sex and Alcohol Use, and Sexual Risk Behavior among Adolescents in Treatment for Substance Use Problems. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2012.12027.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!