Differences between Men and Women in Condom Use, Attitudes, and Skills in Substance Abuse Treatment Seekers
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 150–157, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Calsyn, D. A., Peavy, M., Wells, E. A., Campbell, A. N. C., Hatch-Maillette, M. A., Greenfield, S. F. and Tross, S. (2013), Differences between Men and Women in Condom Use, Attitudes, and Skills in Substance Abuse Treatment Seekers. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 150–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.00312.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- 13Stages of change, decisional balance, and self-efficacy in condom use among rural African American stimulant users. JANAC. 2009;20:428–441., , , et al.
- 19Psychological Testing, 5th edn. New York: Macmillan Publishing Co; 1982.
- 21Sexual Activity Under the Influence of Drugs Is Common among Methadone Clients. Rockville, MD: National Institute on Drug Abuse; 2000., , , et al.
- 22Sexual Risk Behavior Assessment Schedule-Adult-Armory Interview. New York: New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia University; 1991., , , et al.
- 25Anal Sex among HIV-Seronegative Women at High Risk of HIV Exposure. Cambridge, MA, Bethesda, MD: Abt Associates, Inc.; 2000., , , et al.
- 30Understanding the HIV risk reduction needs of heterosexual African American substance-abusing men. JANAC. 2006;17:28–37., , , et al.
- 36Strange bedfellows: Bridging the worlds of academia, public health and the sex industry to improve sexual health outcomes. Health Res Policy Syst. 2011;9(S1):S1–S13.,