Differences between Men and Women in Condom Use, Attitudes, and Skills in Substance Abuse Treatment Seekers
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 150–157, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Calsyn, D. A., Peavy, M., Wells, E. A., Campbell, A. N. C., Hatch-Maillette, M. A., Greenfield, S. F. and Tross, S. (2013), Differences between Men and Women in Condom Use, Attitudes, and Skills in Substance Abuse Treatment Seekers. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 150–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.00312.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!