Who Goes to Treatment? Predictors of Treatment Initiation among Gambling Help-Line Callers
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 33–38, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Ledgerwood, D. M., Arfken, C. L., Wiedemann, A., Bates, K. E., Holmes, D. and Jones, L. (2013), Who Goes to Treatment? Predictors of Treatment Initiation among Gambling Help-Line Callers. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.00323.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.