A preliminary study on the effect of combined nicotine replacement therapy on alcohol responses and alcohol self-administration
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 590–597, NovemberߝDecember 2013
How to Cite
Udo, T., Harrison, E. L.R., Shi, J., Tetrault, J. and McKee, S. A. (2013), A preliminary study on the effect of combined nicotine replacement therapy on alcohol responses and alcohol self-administration. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 590–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12014.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!