Presented in part at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Denver, Colorado, October 23–27, 2010.
In vitro fertilization outcomes and alcohol consumption in at-risk drinkers: The effects of a randomized intervention
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 481–485, SeptemberߝOctober 2013
How to Cite
Rossi, B. V., Chang, G., Berry, K. F., Hornstein, M. D. and Missmer, S. A. (2013), In vitro fertilization outcomes and alcohol consumption in at-risk drinkers: The effects of a randomized intervention. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 481–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12019.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.