A Spatial Analysis of Student Binge Drinking, Alcohol-Outlet Density, and Social Disadvantages
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 391–401, JulyߝAugust 2013
How to Cite
Lo, C. C., Weber, J. and Cheng, T. C. (2013), A Spatial Analysis of Student Binge Drinking, Alcohol-Outlet Density, and Social Disadvantages. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 391–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12022.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.