Reductions in Anxiety and Depression Symptoms in Youth Receiving Substance Use Treatment
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 329–337, JulyߝAugust 2013
How to Cite
Horigian, V. E., Weems, C. F., Robbins, M. S., Feaster, D. J., Ucha, J., Miller, M. and Werstlein, R. (2013), Reductions in Anxiety and Depression Symptoms in Youth Receiving Substance Use Treatment. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 329–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12031.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!