A prospective evaluation of disability associated with alcohol use disorders in the United States: An application of the quantile regression approach
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 551–557, NovemberߝDecember 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, H. G. and McBride, O. (2013), A prospective evaluation of disability associated with alcohol use disorders in the United States: An application of the quantile regression approach. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 551–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12035.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!