Individual mindfulness-based psychotherapy for cannabis or cocaine dependence: A pilot feasibility trial
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 521–526, NovemberߝDecember 2013
How to Cite
Dakwar, E. and Levin, F. R. (2013), Individual mindfulness-based psychotherapy for cannabis or cocaine dependence: A pilot feasibility trial. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 521–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12036.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, Bethesda, MD. Grant Numbers: 1K23DA031771-01, T32 DA007294-15, DA029647
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.