Pain and motives for use among non-treatment seeking individuals with prescription opioid dependence
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 486–491, SeptemberߝOctober 2013
How to Cite
Barth, K. S., Maria, M. M.-S., Lawson, K., Shaftman, S., Brady, K. T. and Back, S. E. (2013), Pain and motives for use among non-treatment seeking individuals with prescription opioid dependence. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 486–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12038.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.