Concurrent substance abuse is associated with sexual risk behavior among adults seeking treatment for prescription opioid dependence
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Meade, C. S., Bevilacqua, L. A., Moore, E. D., Griffin, M. L., Gardin, J. G., Potter, J. S., Hatch-Maillette, M. and Weiss, R. D. (2014), Concurrent substance abuse is associated with sexual risk behavior among adults seeking treatment for prescription opioid dependence. The American Journal on Addictions, 23: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12057.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.