Prevalence and predictors of injection drug use and risky sexual behaviors among adolescents in substance treatment
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 558–565, NovemberߝDecember 2013
How to Cite
Thurstone, C., Salomonsen-Sautel, S., Mikulich-Gilbertson, S. K., Hartman, C. A., Sakai, J. T., Hoffenberg, A. S., McQueen, M. B., Min, S.-J., Crowley, T. J., Corley, R. P., Hewitt, J. K. and Hopfer, C. J. (2013), Prevalence and predictors of injection drug use and risky sexual behaviors among adolescents in substance treatment. The American Journal on Addictions, 22: 558–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12064.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.