Quit intention as a predictor of quit attempts over time in adolescents with psychiatric disorders
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 84–89, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Tzilos, G. K., Strong, D. R., Abrantes, A. M., Ramsey, S. E. and Brown, R. A. (2014), Quit intention as a predictor of quit attempts over time in adolescents with psychiatric disorders. The American Journal on Addictions, 23: 84–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12067.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.