Relationship between tobacco and cannabis use status in outpatients with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 170–175, MarchߝApril 2014
How to Cite
Rabin, R. A., Giddens, J. L. and George, T. P. (2014), Relationship between tobacco and cannabis use status in outpatients with schizophrenia. The American Journal on Addictions, 23: 170–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12084.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.