Presented as an oral presentation at the Society of General Internal Medicine 33rd Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, April 2010.
Racial/ethnic differences in report of drug testing practices at the workplace level in the U.S.
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 357–362, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Becker, W. C., Meghani, S., Tetrault, J. M. and Fiellin, D. A. (2014), Racial/ethnic differences in report of drug testing practices at the workplace level in the U.S. The American Journal on Addictions, 23: 357–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12109.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Veterans Health Administration Health Services Research & Development Career Development Award (08-276)
- NIDA. Grant Number: R01-DA020576-01A1
- NIAAA. Grant Number: U01-AA020795-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.