Common PTP4A1-PHF3-EYS variants are specific for alcohol dependence
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 411–414, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Zuo, L., Wang, K., Wang, G., Pan, X., Zhang, X., Zhang, H. and Luo, X. (2014), Common PTP4A1-PHF3-EYS variants are specific for alcohol dependence. The American Journal on Addictions, 23: 411–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2013.12115.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.