Escalation: Competing Perspectives and Empirical Evidence
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2004
International Studies Review
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 51–64, December 2004
How to Cite
Leng, R. J. (2004), Escalation: Competing Perspectives and Empirical Evidence. International Studies Review, 6: 51–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-9488.2004.00449.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!