Vegetation Dynamics (Succession and Climax) in Relation to Plant Community Management
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 287–295, December 1987
How to Cite
NIERING, W. A. (1987), Vegetation Dynamics (Succession and Climax) in Relation to Plant Community Management. Conservation Biology, 1: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1987.tb00049.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted September 10, 1986 revised manuscript accepted June 30, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!