This paper is publication No. 54 of the New York Botanical Garden's Institute of Economic Botany
Quantitative Ethnobotany and the Case for Conservation in Ammonia*
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 296–310, December 1987
How to Cite
PRANCE, G. T., BALÉE, W., BOOM, B. M. and CARNEIRO, R. L. (1987), Quantitative Ethnobotany and the Case for Conservation in Ammonia. Conservation Biology, 1: 296–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1987.tb00050.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted March 5, 1987; revised manuscript accepted July 31, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!