Ecological Genetics of the Salamander Desmognathus guadramaculatus from Disturbed Watersheds in the Southern Appalachian Biosphere Reserve Cluster
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 194–205, June 1988
How to Cite
STIVEN, A. E. and BRUCE, R. C. (1988), Ecological Genetics of the Salamander Desmognathus guadramaculatus from Disturbed Watersheds in the Southern Appalachian Biosphere Reserve Cluster. Conservation Biology, 2: 194–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1988.tb00170.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted 1/20/87; revised manuscript accepted 9/16/87.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!