Ecological Uses of Vertebrate Indicator Species: A Critique
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 316–328, December 1988
How to Cite
LANDRES, P. B., VERNER, J. and THOMAS, J. W. (1988), Ecological Uses of Vertebrate Indicator Species: A Critique. Conservation Biology, 2: 316–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1988.tb00195.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted 10/14/87; revised manuscript accepted 5/5/88.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!