Pollination in Dianthus deltoides (Caryophyllaceae): Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Visitation and Seed Set
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 359–366, December 1988
How to Cite
JENNERSTEN, O. (1988), Pollination in Dianthus deltoides (Caryophyllaceae): Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Visitation and Seed Set. Conservation Biology, 2: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1988.tb00200.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted 5/5/88; revised manuscript accepted 8/25/88.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!