Extant Unless Proven Extinct: The International Legal Precedent
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 395–397, December 1988
How to Cite
KING, F. W. (1988), Extant Unless Proven Extinct: The International Legal Precedent. Conservation Biology, 2: 395–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1988.tb00205.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!