Conservation Genetics of a Spring-dwelling Desert Fish, the Pecos Gambusia (Gambusia nobilis, Poeciliidae)
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 159–169, June 1989
How to Cite
ECHELLE, A. F., ECHELLE, A. A. and EDDS, D. R. (1989), Conservation Genetics of a Spring-dwelling Desert Fish, the Pecos Gambusia (Gambusia nobilis, Poeciliidae). Conservation Biology, 3: 159–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1989.tb00068.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
- Paper submitted June 28, 1988; revised manuscript accepted August 30, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!