Effects of Introduced Plants and Animals on Island Vegetation: Examples from Galápagos Archipelago
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 227–239, September 1989
How to Cite
SCHOFIELD, E. K. (1989), Effects of Introduced Plants and Animals on Island Vegetation: Examples from Galápagos Archipelago. Conservation Biology, 3: 227–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1989.tb00081.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted 8/8/88; revised manuscript accepted 2/21/89.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!