Address as of 1 January 1989: Department of Geology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616.
Invasion and Extinction: The Last Three Million Years of North Sea Pelecypod History
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 274–281, September 1989
How to Cite
VERMEIJ, G. J. (1989), Invasion and Extinction: The Last Three Million Years of North Sea Pelecypod History. Conservation Biology, 3: 274–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1989.tb00087.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!