Estimating the Distribution and Abundance of a Cryptic Species, Dipodomys stephensi(Rodentia: Heteromyidae), and Implications for Management
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 293–301, September 1989
How to Cite
PRICE, M. V. and ENDO, P. R. (1989), Estimating the Distribution and Abundance of a Cryptic Species, Dipodomys stephensi(Rodentia: Heteromyidae), and Implications for Management. Conservation Biology, 3: 293–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1989.tb00089.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted March 28, 1988; revised manuscript accepted January 16, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!