Viable Populations, Reserve Size, and Federal Lands Management: A Critique
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 127–134, June 1990
How to Cite
GRUMBINE, R. E. (1990), Viable Populations, Reserve Size, and Federal Lands Management: A Critique. Conservation Biology, 4: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1990.tb00101.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!