Current address: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, South Carolina Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, Department of Aquaculture, Fisheries and Wildlife, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634.
Management Options for Preserving Genetic Diversity: Reintroduction of Guam Rails to the Wild
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 290–300, September 1990
How to Cite
HAIG, S. M., BALLOU, J. D. and DERRICKSON, S. R. (1990), Management Options for Preserving Genetic Diversity: Reintroduction of Guam Rails to the Wild. Conservation Biology, 4: 290–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1990.tb00291.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted July 5, 1989; revised manuscript accepted October 12, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!