Relictual Amphibians and Old-Growth Forests
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 309–319, September 1990
How to Cite
WELSH, H. H. (1990), Relictual Amphibians and Old-Growth Forests. Conservation Biology, 4: 309–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1990.tb00293.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted Februury 8, 1989; revised manuscript accepted March 6 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!