Conspecific Attraction and the Determination of Metapopulation Colonization Rates
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 320–323, September 1990
How to Cite
SMITH, A. T. and PEACOCK, M. M. (1990), Conspecific Attraction and the Determination of Metapopulation Colonization Rates. Conservation Biology, 4: 320–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1990.tb00294.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted July 3, 1989; revised manuscript accepted December 1, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!