How Many Plants Feed the World?
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 365–374, December 1990
How to Cite
PRESCOTT-ALLEN, R. and PRESCOTT-ALLEN, C. (1990), How Many Plants Feed the World?. Conservation Biology, 4: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1990.tb00310.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted November 14, 1989; revised manuscript accepted July12, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!