World Wildlife Fund, 1250 Twenty-fourth St. Nw, Washington, DC 20037.
Women and Wildlife in Southern Africa
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 448–451, December 1990
How to Cite
HUNTER, M. L., HITCHCOCK, R. K. and WYCKOFF-BAIRD, B. (1990), Women and Wildlife in Southern Africa. Conservation Biology, 4: 448–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1990.tb00321.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted November 6, 1989; revised manuscript accepted July 5, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!