Birds in a Farmland—More Species in Small than in Large Habitat Island
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 176–188, June 1991
How to Cite
LOMAN, J. and VON SCHANTZ, T. (1991), Birds in a Farmland—More Species in Small than in Large Habitat Island. Conservation Biology, 5: 176–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.1991.tb00122.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Paper submitted November 29, 1989; revised manuscript accepted September 26, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!